TCS3200 is the colorama-to-frequency programmable converter launched . As the first RGB color sensor in the industry, it has the single CMOS circuit integrated with configurable silicon photodiode and current frequency converter; also, it integrates three kinds of RGB light filters into the single chip. TCS3200 can be connected with a microprocessor or logic circuit since it can drive standard TTL or CMOS logical input. The sensor outputs digital signal without the need of A/D conversion, so the circuit becomes simpler and can process more than 10 bits signal in each color channel.
1. Size: 3CM x 2.7CM (Length x width);
2. Communication Interface: S0-S3 E0 OUT;
3. On-board TCS3200 Color Sensor;
4. Voltage Input Range: 3.3V~5V;
5. Pin Specification: Standard 100mil (2.54mm); all pins of the chip are led out for the later connection into the LED matrix panel;
6. There exists much colour aberration during module testing, so if you have any special need for color testing, pay attention to it.
7.Optimum Distance to Detected Object: Around 1cm.
1 x TCS3200 Color Sensor Module.