1. A flame sensor module that consists of a flame sensor, resistor, capacitor, potentiometer, and comparator LM393 in an integrated circuit.
2. Sensitive to flame, also responsive to general light; generally used for flame.
3. Detect flame or light of a wavelength ranging from 760 to 1100 nm.
4. Output clean signals by a comparator, with good waveform and driving capability as strong as more than 15mA.
5. Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm.
* 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included
* Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
* Support a detection angle of appr. 60 degrees; particularly sensitive to flame spectrum
* Connected directly with I/O port of MCU, needless of external circuit
* Contain an adjustable precision potentiometer for sensitivity adjustment
* With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
It is applicable to all kinds of flame and can be used for fire detection (e.g. flame alarm).
- 1 x Flame Sensor module
- 1 x 4-Pin anti-reverse cable