Full color RGB matrix LED drive shield +RGB matrix screen
- Ex Tax: $55.00
- Product Code: TS0230
- Availability: In Stock
1. A simplified version of Colordruino: functions just like the Colorduino, except that it's not supporting cascading; code completely compatible. Just plug the module onto a Uno board (Arduino, , or other compatibles) for use.
2. Use DM163 as the driver chip on the driver shield; just plug the 8x8 LED dot matrix screen on the shield for use; support at most 256 x 256 x 256 = 16,777,216 colors.
3. Support display of both the three primary colors, red, green, blue, separately and their mixed colors.
4. Working current: ≤300mA; operating temperature range: -10℃ ~ +50°C
5. Working voltage: 5V DC; PCB size: 6.0 x 6.0 cm.
• Support power supply by /Arduino/other compatible Uno board or an external independent source
• Display characters of a normal format and also contra-rotating 90 degrees
- 1 * RGB dot matrix screen
- 1 * RGB Dot Matrix Driver Shield
1) The shield only supports a common-anode LED dot matrix screen
2) The shield itself does not support any functions; it needs to be plugged onto an Uno board for normal use.