1. A reed switch module to detect the magnetic field. Different from Hall sensors which are generally used to measure the speed of intelligent vehicles and count assembly lines, reed switches are often used to detect whether there is a magnetic field.
2. Use a normally open reed switch.
3. Working voltage: 3.3-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
4. Output digital signals.
5. With power light; a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
A reed switch is a type of line switch component that realizes control by magnetic signals. It induces by a magnet. The “switch” here means dry reed pipe, which is a kind of contact passive electronic switch component with the advantage of simple structure, small size, and ease to control. When a magnetic substance approaches, the switch senses the magnetic force and is electrified; thus, the module outputs low level. When there is not magnet approaching, the module is de-energized and will output high. The induction distance between the reed switch and magnet should be less than 1.5cm; otherwise, the module won't be sufficiently sensitive to the magnet field and give no response.
The module can be applicable to a variety of devices including SPC exchange, photocopier, washing machine, refrigerator, camera, door contact, electromagnetic relay, gasometer, etc.
- 1 x Reed Switch Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable