1. A photoresistor module of which the resistance decreases with increasing incident light intensity.
2. Sensitive to ambient light conditions; so it is generally used to detect the light intensity in the surroundings, trigger MCU or relay module, etc.
3. Use a highly-sensitive photoresistor sensor.
4. With power light; a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
5. Working voltage: 3.3-5VDC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
It is applicable to light intensity detection, related detection sensors, smart car light-seeking module, etc.
- 1 x Photoresistor Sensor Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable