1. A premium switch module suitable for beginners.
2. Effective in environmental extremes.
3. PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
4. Working voltage: 3.3-5V; with power light and signal output indicator.
5. Compact size; with 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
1. A mercury switch (also known as a mercury tilt switch) is a switch that opens and closes an electrical circuit through a small amount of liquid mercury.
2. When the module tilts, it outputs low and the corresponding LED lights up.
The module is mainly applied to tilt detection (e.g. burglar alarm).
- 1 x Mercury switch module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable
Mercury is harmful to human body and environment. Thus, please be careful when using a mercury switch in case of glass breaking. It should also be properly handled when it's no longer used.