- An NTC thermistor sensor is included, supporting high sensitivity.
- A comparator LM393 is contained, so it can output both digital and analog signals at the same time.
- Include a potentiometer to adjust the threshold of detection.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- High measurement accuracy with a wide range, good stability, and strong overload capacity.
1. Adopt the universal 32.768kHz crystal oscillator.
2. With a button cell holder for LIR2032 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
3. Use three lines (CE, I/O, SCLK) to synchronously communicate with CPU, or have a 3-wire interface; support clock signals or RAM data under a multi-byte mode (burst).
4. 5-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
5. Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C.
6. Power: < 1mW (data and clock information stored).
* Hand-hold devices
* Electronic watch
* Electronic alarm
- 1 x RTC-DS1302 module
-1 x 5-Pin anti-reverse cable