1. A low-power touch switch module of jog type.
2. Keep the current on/off state and only change it till the next touch.
3. Working voltage: 3.3 - 5V.
4. With power light and signal output indicator.
5. PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
1. A metal touch sensor is a type of switch that only operate when it's touched by a charged body. It has a high-frequency transistor which conducts when receiving electromagnetic signals.
2. When it is electrified, at the beginning its original state is low and the LED is on. Touch the module, and then it outputs high and the LED goes out. Touch it again, and it'll output low with LED on, and so forth. To sum up, the output level changes between high and low with each touch.
3. 3-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
The module can be applied to many daily electronic devices such as touch table light, touch power switch, etc.
- 1 x Touch Switch Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable